Studio in Eclipse
As an Eclipse-based IDE, Mule Studio has adopted many of the functionalities Eclipse has to offer. However, you don't need to download a new IDE in order to take advantages of all that Studio provides. If you are already an Eclipse user, you can simply download and install Studio as an Eclipse plug-in.
The Mule Studio Eclipse plugin is accessible in the Java, Java EE, and STS distributions that use Eclipse 3.8.
- In Eclipse, under the Help menu, select Install New Software...
In the first panel of the Install wizard, enter the following URL in the Work With field, then click Next.
MuleStudio Update Site - http://studio.mulesoft.org/3.5/plugin
- Review the install details, then click Next.
- Accept the terms and conditions of the license agreement, then click Finish.
- Eclipse installs Mule Studio, then demands a restart of the application.
- After Eclipse has restarted, use the Window menu to select Open Perspective > Mule Studio. Alternatively, open the Mule Visual Debugger perspective to use Studio to debug your application.