In consideration for the potential acceptance of Your Contribution in the MuleSoft Product you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- The term "Your Contributions" means all of your past, present and future contributions of object code, source code and documentation to MuleSoft, however submitted to MuleSoft, excluding any submissions that are conspicuously marked or otherwise designated in writing by You as "Not a
- You assign all right, title and interest worldwide in copyrights and related moral rights to MuleSoft. MuleSoft shall be able to register this assignment. However, at the same time, MuleSoft grants to You a non-exclusive, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty free, transferable copyright license to reproduce, prepare derivative works of, distribute (internally and externally, in object code and, if included in Your Contributions, source code form), use, publicly perform and publicly display Your Contributions, with the right to sublicense all of these rights through multiple tiers of sublicensees. The intention of the parties is that this license will be as broad as possible and to provide you with rights as similar as possible to the rights of the owner of the copyright. This license is limited to Your Contributions and does not provide any rights to the MuleSoft Products. You also grant to MuleSoft a non-exclusive, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty free, transferable license under any patents owned by You now or in the future to make, use, sell, offer for sale and import in Your Contributions, with the right to sublicense all of these rights through multiple tiers of sublicensees.
- You represent that you are legally entitled to assign the rights and grant the license set forth in paragraph 2. If your employer(s) have rights to intellectual property that you create, you represent that you have received permission to make Your Contributions on behalf of that employer, or that your
employer has waived such rights for Your Contributions to MuleSoft.
- You represent that, except as disclosed in your Contribution submission(s), each of your Contributions is your original creation. You represent that your Contribution submission(s) include complete details of any license or other restriction (including, but not limited to, related patents and trademarks) associated with any part of your Contribution(s) (including a copy of any applicable license agreement). You agree to notify MuleSoft of any facts or circumstances of which you become aware that would make Your representations in this Agreement inaccurate in any respect.
- You provided Your Contributions are provided AS IS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND AND DISCLAIMS THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. Similarly, the license back to Your
Contributions are provided AS IS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND AND DISCLAIMS
THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT
- IN NO EVENT SHALL EITHER PARTY BE LIABLE TO ANYONE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF YOUR CONTRIBUTION, EVEN IF THE USER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- IN NO EVENT WILL YOU OR MuleSoft HAVE ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY CLAIM,
WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY.
- This Contributor Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of California as such laws are applied to agreements entered into and to be performed entirely within California between California residents and by the laws of the United States. You agree that the United Nations Convention on
Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (1980) is hereby excluded in its entirety from application to this Contributor Agreement. In the event of invalidity of any provision of this agreement, the parties agree that such invalidity shall not affect the validity of the remaining portions of this agreement. This is the entire agreement between you and MuleSoft which supersedes any prior agreement, whether written or oral, relating to the subject matter of this agreement and may be amended only by a writing signed
by both parties.