Getting Started with CloudHub
CloudHub is an integration platform as a service (iPaaS). It allows you to deploy sophisticated cross-cloud integration applications, create new APIs on top of existing data sources, integrate on-premise applications with cloud services, and much more. With Mule Studio – the user-friendly development tool – you can quickly build these integration applications and deploy to CloudHub with just a few clicks. This guide will help you learn the basics and get started developing your first applications.
Learn CloudHub Basics
- Download Mule Studio.
- Read our CloudHub at a Glance guide to learn the basic concepts.
- Follow our easy Hello World on CloudHub tutorial to get your first integration application up and running with Mule Studio and CloudHub.
- Then, get started with connectors to connect to external services like Twitter.
Still don't understand how CloudHub can be of use to you? Read more about things you can do with CloudHub.
Build CloudHub Applications
Follow one of our tutorials to learn how to build CloudHub applications.
- Creating an API for a MySQL Database
- Building an HTTPS Service on CloudHub
- Custom Application Alerts
Are you interested in building your own connector? Use the Anypoint Connector DevKit to rapidly build connectors and drop them inside of Studio.